Friday, August 24, 2012

First Assignment of the Semester!

It's the start of the semester and I'm STOKED!! I'm taking Ani 24 - Drawing for Sequential Art with Angela Wu and Ani 14 - Color Fundamentals with Cameron Chun. I'm also taking Art of Film and a Yoga class for pure enjoyment and interest.

For Ani 24 the first homework assignment is a Self Portrait in charcoal as representational as possible. Over summer I've been studying the human face a lot so I was pretty excited to hear to do this, in fact drawing this was the first thing I did when got home from class. I think I was so excited to draw I rendered a bit too early and misjudged the proportions. I feel knowing that, the next one will be a little more accurate. Anyway, thought I'd post my progress. Need to get into the habit early so I continue to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment