Sunday, October 20, 2013

Work to be posted shortly!

Hello Blogspotters and the internet world.

Been busy drawing and painting and getting my portfolio together for the mid-program review. I'm stoked! After looking through all my work it's gotten me face to face with the progress I've made and am adding more to the great long list of things I need to work on. It's super inspirational. The work will be posted shortly!

In my digging of work to put in my portfolio, I found this portrait I forgot I did back in February of my boyfriend, Kevin Maier looking super serious. Thought I'd post it first since he's played such a big role in encouraging me to stick with my passion. He's also an animator and an amazing one at that. Kevin is the most hardworking and creative person I know! :)


1 comment: