Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Quick 3D studies

Quick studies are usually small shots done in between larger assignments. I try not to spend more than an hour on each so I learn about the most essential controls to be used and not waste time in Maya. I love doing quick studies because it takes a lot of the pressure out of animating for me. It allows me to make my mistakes and test out different work methods while studying the principles!

Below, is a moving hold from the pose study I did


Below was a hand grabbing a frying pan study


Here's another hand study done super super quickly in class. I'd say it took about 20 minutes


Below is a "cushion" study in a simple head turn.


Below was an overlapping study and I felt like adding a little character to make it fun to create. hehe!






No comments:

Post a Comment