Thursday, March 13, 2014

I made a Grizzly Bear WALK!!!

It's true!!! I can't believe it either. This is the first walk I've ever done... and it was a quadruped... YIKES!!!!!!!!! My brain pretty much exploded into a million bits, but luckily it was restored with some new-found knowledge! YAY!!!

I thought I'd show the process...
(I'm not sure how to loop these videos so if you're able to that would be the best way to watch them)

This was my very first attempt I did at the beginning of class- As you can I'm very confused:



With a lot of help from Jeff Jackson (my teacher), this is what I ended up at the end of class.... I had a huge Ah-Ha moment at the end of this class when I learned about Contact-Hit/Down-Pass-Lift/Up-Contact...



Then I went home and kept working and working and this is the final Bear Walk I turned in:





While I still see many places to improve... I'm really proud of the way this came out. I can honestly say I never thought I could do it and it feels awesome to prove myself wrong :)


It goes to show.... if I can do it... ANYONE can!


1 comment: