Friday, April 3, 2015

So far...

Here is some work that I've done in my 3d Animation, beginning body mechanics class (Ani 128A). 

These are some of the shots I turned in so far during the semester. During finals, I will have the opportunity to revise them but I though it would be cool to show the progression.

This is the side step animation I did in the first week of class.



Here are some of the pose studies from that first week...


Here is my jump shot. I decided to do a super parkour guy. Parkour is something that I've always wanted to do but will most likely never do... so why not live vicariously though animating it! lol This was a very fun assignment and learned so much.





Here is a quick study from week 4 on moving holds. This was my first attempt that I turned in... but soon realized it was wrong! lol


So I decided to redo it for the next class and here is the fixed attempt:




Here is another quick study this time it was my first attempt at polishing. It didn't come out the way I wanted but still learned a lot from it.









Here was my polishing quick study of my character's head turn. I think really I started to understand polishing this week compared to the last quick study. Plus this only took 30 minutes!!! I was super proud :)



Quick study of arm falling from chin to table.


And finally, this is my throw animation. I based it on the oh so great Tim Lincecum. And hey, this project was a GREAT excuse to watch aka study lots of Giants baseball.. .even watched a preseson game while working on this... and they beat LA! Anyway, I learned A LOT from this project and even got it critted by Aaron Hartline from Pixar when I went to a networking event at the Walt Disney Family Museum. He gave me AWESOME pointers and really inspired me. I still have lots of things I hope to fix with this shot but for now it's time to move onto the next project! 






No comments:

Post a Comment