Thursday, September 15, 2016

Movie Theater continued...

This is a deceptive shot for sure. Trying to make the hand/head relationship believable and authentic is confusing along with selling that she's falling asleep. There are a million ways someone could fall asleep with their hand resting on their face - it's a matter of finding the right one for her.



Earlier in the week - I lost my decisiveness when animating which caused me to slightly derail. (the above image is a representation of me this week) While I could add a snore, spit falling out of her mouth - it's not needed and is muddying up my intent and creating more questions than answers.

When this happened to me (yes, I admit - this shot is based from experience) - it was a lot more simple. My eye lids were heavy, REALLY heavy (which I need to sell more) and I didn't go into a full blown sleep, it was more of me catching myself and realizing someone had just walked by.

 Here's the shot as it stands right now:

Today, I'll do a "fuck shit up" pass (as Jim called it) where I'll spend an hour playing with my curves and seeing where I could add more interesting elements. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment