Friday, December 2, 2016

Reaction Shot Moving forward!

(whoops this post was suppose to have been posted a couple weeks earlier)

I had a hiccup with my workflow. After working in a more layered approach, going back to pose to pose was a bit tricky. I had a hard time comprehending the transitions and their timing/spacing relationship. Going from stepped blocking to spline was a huge brain-blah moment. I had a hard time understanding what to do and where to go, but luckily I have an amazing class and Victor and everyone gave me lots of encouragement!

Notes:
- Spine too stiff
- Fix physicality action of scoot back - not entirely believable.
- reaction at the end too large and needs love
- Adjust eyes to make sure he's looking at the same place (which is the girl sitting in front of him)
- Move coffee mug around

No comments:

Post a Comment